5 Week Tuition: TBA
5 Week Housing: TBA
3 Week Tuition: TBA
3 Week Housing: TBA
- There is an additional $125 charge for both housing options for staffing.
- Activities are an additional fee to be paid on arrival ($100 to $150).
- A non-refundable $250 deposit is due with registration to hold spot for all attendees.
There are ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS for this program. Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Students will be housed on the campus of Texas Christian University in Clark Hall which is conveniently located next door to the Dance Building, Erma Lowe Hall. TCU is a 271 acre campus 5 miles from the heart of downtown Fort Worth. Recently renovated facilities offer many luxuries and comforts. Each dorm room comes with a microwave and micro fridge at no extra cost. Experienced chaperones will be staying in the dorms. Please visit Clark Hall for more information. Housing cost includes dorm room and all meals.
Students will have 3 meals a day Monday through Saturday provided by TCU's on-campus food service and area restaurants and 2 meals on Sundays and July 4th.
All studios, dining hall, grocery store, drug store etc. are within walking distance of the TCU campus. Transportation will be provided for all off-campus activities.
Students will have the opportunity to experience many fun activities in addition to their dance classes. Students can sign up and pay the additional fee(s) upon arrival to the program. Information about specific activity offerings and prices are sent out in May.
Activities may include:
- Bass Performance Hall in downtown Fort Worth
- Historic Fort Worth Stockyards
- 4th of July Event
- Pool visits and movie nights
- And more!
Meals are included in the cost of all activities.
Arrival and Departure:
- Students should plan to arrive the Sunday before the program starts.
- Check in times will take place in the dorm from 2-5pm.
- Students only staying for the 3 week session will check out of the dorm on Saturday, July 12th after classes finish at approximately 5pm.
- Students staying for the full 5 week session will check out of the dorm after the showcase performance on July 26th. Please do not book a flight before 3:00pm on that Friday in order to make your flight.
- Students arriving and departing from DFW Airport can arrange transport to and from TCU for an additional fee.
For more information contact 817-763-0207, ext. 112 or email TBT Summer